Laundry Attendant - Dairy Ashford
Under the direction of the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager on duty, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for the daily duties in maintaining high levels of customer service through offering a clean, safe, and friendly store.
- Customer Service and Satisfaction: Assists customers with the use of payment systems, machine selection and operation, retail purchases, and wash/dry/fold orders; handles customer questions/concerns and informs Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager, as needed. Reports to work in a neat and clean manner and wears appropriate uniform.
Store Safety and Security: Maintains a safe environment inside and outside of the store by following proper security procedures and prioritizing employee and customer safety.
Store Cleanliness and Upkeep: Ensures that the highest level of cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the store at all times; follows proper cleaning routines and documents completion.
Building and Equipment Maintenance: Documents equipment and building maintenance issues appropriately, escalating unsafe situations to the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager on duty.
Retail: Maintains a good visual presentation of retail products at all times; maintain a thorough understanding of retail products and educate the customer; accurately process sales and encourage customers to purchase additional items.
Wash/Dry/Fold: Provides a consistent quality product to the customer by choosing the appropriate equipment for clothing and completing the order with care; completes logs accurately. Addresses customer concerns and issues in a timely and satisfactory manner; immediately informs Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager on duty of any claims.
Policies and Procedures: Ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
All other duties, as assigned.
We are a 24/7 business. We expect you to be flexible and dependable. Shifts are from 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am. We are also very flexible. We can schedule 4 -6 hours shifts depending on what’s best for our store. We need someone who is Friendly and can Multi-Task, Greet everyone in and out, Checking in and out customers on our POS System, help customer whenever is needed, wash, dry, fold, and bag clothes neatly. Cleaning the store is a must. Must be comfortable with working by yourself. Letting customers know they will need a Mask on while they are in our facilities. We keep it Clean, Safe, and Friendly. We are the best in this business. Training will be provided.
- Knowledge of commercial laundry products and payment systems is a plus, but is not required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively and be able to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Build strong customer relationships quickly.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Position involves standing for long periods of time, manual dexterity, stooping, bending, and lifting.
- Position Title: Customer Service Representative
- Department: Laundry Stores
- Reports To (Title): Store Manager
- Review Date: July 2018
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Location: Varies
Speed Queen Laundry Stores is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and persons of all Sexual Orientations and Gender Identities.